CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 4

I'm terrible at this, but in my defense I have not felt great for a couple weeks and am actually updating from the hospital. I will try to do better while I'm here.

Day 4 says a pic of your best friend. Well here are a few pics of my most favorite people!


I am truly so blessed to have this most amazing man by my side. I know he would truly do anything for me and I trust him with all that I am. These past couple weeks have been a bit of a rough go with my health and lack of energy. There were days I sometimes wondered am I really this lazy? I even asked Ben why he still loves me when it's rare that I get out of my Jammies. He just laughed and said he didn't love me for my looks, in a way thy only Ben can say.

I adore my babies and as Cambree is getting older these hospital stays bring up more questions and a bit more heartache. As I lay by her putting her to bed last night these were her thoughts. Fighting back tears she said, Mom, I don't want you to go in the hospital.".
"I know babe, I don't want to go.".
"You jut barely went why do you have to go again?".
I proceed to explain all the reasons I have to go back, her response:
Through the tears, "It's not fair."
And indeed I began to choke back tears and agree with the unfairness of it all, reminding her of previous conversations we've had at having to do hard thing. We prayed together and then whipped out a mean game of hungry hungry hippo! I love my girl more than she could ever know and my heart breaks when I see the pain that my illness has on her. She is amazing and will rise above it!

Lawson was a bit clingy this morning which always makes it a bit harder to leave and know that he very well could be running by the time I get home. He's taken 4 steps thus far. He is a crazy boy and I love that I get to be home with him daily. FaceTime is going to save us all! I'm so greatful for these besties in my life. It doesn't get any better!

1 comments:

Jenny Livingston said...

Okay....

1) It SUCKS that you're back in the hospital! I hope you get feeling better soon!

2) Adorable pictures! And I love that you're attempting the 30 Days of Blogging thing. I haven't done too well myself.

3) I nominated you for a blog award! You can see the details here:

http://adamandjennylivingston.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html