We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Cambree was so fun. I actually woke up at 6:00 woke Ben up and then went and got up my tired girl. I was just too excited to go back to sleep. I am so the little kid that I always was.
Here is Cambree in her beautiful new Christmas dress that I totally got a great deal on. I love bargain shopping.
I thought this was a better pic, but didnt show the whole dress.
Santa was very good to this little girl this year. She is always so spoiled once we have gone to all the Grandparents houses.
Mom and Cambree in our new robes.
Cambree and daddy in the sled that dad gave her. She gets pulled behind Dad's new 4-wheeler. Yes we were all very spoiled.
Christmas decorations went up a bit early this year. I ended up putting them up the week before Thanksgiving. I just couldnt resist. I equate it to the fact that I didnt really get to celebrate or decorate last year. I was in the hospital from Nov. 3 out for a week for thanksgiving back in on Dec 1 until Dec. 20th. Ben waited to decorate the tree until I got home. This year I just needed to be surrounded by all that I missed last year and I enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some pictures.
Here is our tree. I love our tree. It mostly has ornaments that Ben and I picked out when we were first married, but also some from when I was growing up. It now has the addition of Cambree ornaments. I give her a new ornament every year. I just love that it is fun and beautiful all at once.
This is my newest addition to my Santa Claus collection. My aunt makes us a new Santa Claus every year. I treasure them. If any of you know my aunt you know that this can't be easy for her. She is so crippled from arthritis. It amazes me. I have I think 7 now and each one has its own look.
I found this ornament in Pittsburgh when we went and I had to have it. My grandpa died 2 years ago and coke will forever remind me of him. He always had to have his coke.
This is a santa from quite a few years ago. Arent they amazing?
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Our Christmas
Posted by Emilee at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Em,
It looks like you had a great Christmas!! Cambree's dress is so cute! We need to get together soon!
Wow those Santa's are amazing!!!! And I love your tree, it is so big and beautiful, and what a great spot for it! I also love all the big presents around it, not little square ones, big flat ones. It's fun to get spoiled on christmas! And I got a robe too!
Your house seems really cute, and you have such fun Christmas decorations! It looks like Christmas was special for you guys, too. I'm sorry that you were in the hospital so much - that is really not fun right during the holidays, but I'm glad you were home for Christmas and that it was so wonderful. Your family is darling, we haven't seen you forever!
just to clarify if it was confusing. It was last year that I was in the hospital so much, not this year. Sorry if that was misinterpreted.
I love your house! You need to post some more pics! I can't decide who Cambree looks more like, but she is adorable. Looks like Santa was good to everyone!
p.s. Did you know that Michelle Parker is on the blog scene?
Sorry, I meant to leave the link:
http://ryanandmichellestrad.blogspot.com/
Your blog is so cute!! I love it!! And Ive got to say that Cambree has got to be the cutest little girl that Ive ever seen!! She so sweet so that makes her even cuter! It was so good to hang out with you guys the other day with Mike and Jenny. Im going to miss them:( Mostly spliting a gut everytime we are together! They better get a blog dang it! Also, my sister-in-law (Darci Hansen) was here and wanted to look at your blog so bad, so I showed her and she loved it!!! Well hopefully we will be down to Fairview again soon, then we can stop in a say hi!!!
You know I love your family and thanks for being there for me! Since it has been harder than I ever imagined to lose my dog I am just greatful for friends like you who are there for me. I love you so much, Cambree's a doll and I love her like my own. Thanks for everything!
Love ya,
Karole
Post a Comment