CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Bash

I cant believe that it has been six amazing years since we brought our beautiful baby girl into this world. Time truly does fly. We have had incredible experiences in those six years and have been blessed beyond belief. My health is as good as it has been in 7 years and Cambree is as beautiful and vibrant as ever. I cant imagine our lives without her. She is truly an amazing spirit that was sent here for great things. I am so proud to call her mine. Cambree had quite the birthday bash. We decided to do a fancy nancy party and boy was it fancy.

Here are some of the decorations
We started by having each girl get some make-up on before the party started.
Then they had little game of princess princess frog. We then played pin the jewel on the crown. Thanks Ben for making an amazing and last minute crown;) They each got feather boas and rings to make them even fancier. Then they got to decorate their own crown.
The finished product. They turned out so cute. Cambree's cake that Abby and I made. Ithnk it turned out pretty fancy for my first try at fondant. Cambree loved it. We ended with a fashion show and some freeze dance. Opening presents. Everyone thought the big sucker was fantastic. We had a party that night with Grandma and Grandpa Ericksen, Grandma Phyll, Spencer and Abby and kids and Benji and Jenny and kids and Aunt Whit. It was a great day of celebrating.
Happy Birthday Cambree Malli!

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

I love Cambree's birthday cake...you did and amazing job!! I love it. It looks like you had a great fancy party...I love little girl parties!!

ciara said...

That looks like a fun party! And Cambree is so cute! You are the best mom! Miss you guys!

Parry Family said...

The birthday cake is awesome! What a cute party idea. Love you guys, hope you had a blast in Hawaii.

Mike and Jennie said...

Oh my gosh Em, how super cute was that party?! You are such a fun mommy. Happy Birthday Cambree!

Michelle said...

What a fun party! I loved how your cake turned out too.